Monday, December 08, 2008

videos of Breitenbush hot springs

Last week I had a couple of unexpected days off from work, and so went out to Breitenbush hot springs again. However, not to be confused with Bagby hot springs, where I went with my friend Sharon the previous week (and the videos from that daytrip are confusingly right after these videos). Instead, I was last at Breitenbush about two weeks ago, right after I got back to Oregon from Canada. Bagby is a rustic, free hot spring that you hike out to; whereas Breitenbush is essentially a retreat center where you have to make reservations, and can stay overnight in their cabins for a chunk of change. But I felt like a couple of days of rest and relaxation before jumping headlong into the work thing would be good, so I went out there (about two hours southeast of Portland) for two nights and did pretty much a whole lot of nothing:

No comments: