Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bagby videos

Here are a bunch of videos from when my friend Sharon (who I've been staying with the past week) and I went to Bagby hot springs, a little over an hour outside of Portland. From the parking area there's a mile-and-a-half walk up to the springs along a gorgeous path through the woods and alongside a river. Both Sharon and I had cameras that we were taking videos with. So these are a little out of order, as the first two here are from my camera, then the next three are from hers. So, this first one is at a bridge over the river, where I'm shooting some video of....Sharon shooting some video! (see below for further explanation). And I just have to say, I realize that it's not the best-looking hat in the world, but hey, it keeps my head warm!:

No comments: